What is GEO5?
GEO5 stands for “The Global Environment Outlook: Environment for the future we want (GEO5)”. GEO5 is best and powerful software suite for solving geotechnical related problems. It is based on traditional analytical methods following global standards and Finite Element Method (FEM). GEO5 software is a very intuitive and easy-to-use tool and does not need any extensive tutorial before using programs user can work confidently with it within a few minutes.
Fine develop the full package of geotechnical software – GEO5 and it is designed to solve various geotechnical problems such as excavation, slope stability, earthendam, structure’s foundation and more.Where as geotechnical engineering related problems (slope stability, foundations, retaining walls), the GEO5 suite also includes highly sophisticated applications for the analysis of tunnels, building could be damage due to tunnelling, or stability of rock slopes. GEO5 suite perform the wide range of role to provide two independent solution of geotechnical problem based on both analytical method as well as Finite Element Method(FEM). Analytical methods of analyzing (slope stability, sheeting design, footing design) allow users to design and check structures quickly and efficiently. The designed structure may be transferred into the FEM program where the general analysis of the structure is performed using the Finite Element Method(FEM). GEO5 is based on two different technique, so that user compares two independent solutions, thereby increasing design safety and reduce the risk factor.
Fine has been continuously work on to reach all countries with their local languages to deliver ultimate comfort to GEO5 users. Currently GEO5 is available in 18 language versions (English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovakian (outputs only), Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese).
FEATURES of GEO5Top of FormBottom of Form
Solutions for Geotechnical Analysis
GEO5 suits is designed by developer to solve mostly all geotechnical problems, from building design consideration such as verification of foundations, walls, consolidation, slope stability to analysis of tunnels, retaining wall, rock stability.
One Window, Many Views
GEO5 is a versatile software composition which provide a platform to user that confidently and quickly complete own task from starting survey to the advance design at on single window. And also provide geological data modelling with the solutions of all geotechnical tasks.
GEO5 allow you to export the file to third party BIM software like Revit, to directly compile the geotechnical data with superstructure model. GEO5 keeps all the details of soil parameters, and other object properties on export file.
Supporting Many Standards
GEO5 program is based on general technical method of geotechnical approaches which are applicable all over the world. Nevertheless, most countries adopt their own standards and conventions, however GEO5 adopts a unique system of implementing standards and partial factors, which are separate from the structure input. GEO5 also offers a unique way of applying standards which significantly simplifies the work of a designer and at the same time allows for complying with all required approaches.
GEO5 software provide output report in text form as well as graphical form that can be easily modified by user/company to paste own signatory logo and symbols as their need. Outputs report can be export to PDF, Docx file.
What Can We Do with GEO5?
GEO5 contains several programs for complete design and analysis of soil for different components such as –
- Slope Stability Analysis of retaining walls, dams, nailed slope etc.
- Excavation Analysis of Sheet pile wall, Diaphragm wall, Soldier pile wall.
- Walls Design and Analysis of Retaining wall, and embankment supporting walls.
- Shallow Foundations Design and Analysis to calculate bearing capacity and settlement of spread footing, strip footing and slabs and also detailing of reinforcement of an RC structure.
- Deep Foundations Design and Analysis to calculate bearing capacity and settlement of piles and pile groups.
- Settlement and consolidation of sub soil Analysis and design.
- Analysis of tunnels, underground structures, and vertical shafts.
- Geological Survey – Terrain and subsoil modelling based on geological surveys. Create professional data reports and geological models.
- Field Tests Analysis- SPT, CPT, DMT, PMT.
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or Later
- Display resolution 1024×768 pixels
- Graphics adapter supporting OpenGL 1.5
I think this information About GEO5 is much sufficient but if you know more click here.
Leave a Reply